Craps is that type of hazardous games that is mostly based on fortune and luck, but still there are some tips, general strategies and recommendations which can increase the winning chances. Basic Craps strategy and betting philosophy are to be used when the general rules are clear. Thus, every beginner should know the principles.
There are used 2 dice during a playing process. All participants should make their bets, and the first round “Come out Roll” starts. The winning numbers are 7 or 11, while lost case is 2, 3 or 12. If there are no mentioned numbers on the table, the round can is moved to the second stage, called “Point Roll”. Before it starts the “Point” is set in accordance with the number on dice, and players try to have this Point to win the game. These are just basic rules, but it’s something to start from.
Craps strategy for advanced players
As it is well-known and was mentioned before, there’s no 100 % efficient casino Craps strategy, but some recommendations should be used by both: beginners and advanced players.
- First of all, it’s necessary to treat house edge of specific bets and Craps strategy should be based on the variants with lower casinos’ advantage.
- If a player wins, a bet should be increased, and vice versa – loss means reduction of a bet.
- If the main goal is to extend the presence at the table, it’s necessary to use the simplest bets, like Pass Line, Don’t Pass Line, Come and Don’t Come.
- Always manage a personal bankroll and set the highest and the lowest limits before the game starts.
- Make a mixture of different bets to increase winning chances.
The mentioned tips can be treated as natural ones, but the simplicity brings the winning results.
The best Craps betting variants
Every player can create a personal betting strategy, and there would, hardly, be guys, who claims the choices are wrong ones. But the below mentioned variants of bets are most frequently used ones.
- Pass Line with Max Odds. Before a game starts, the bet Pass Line is placed, and after the Point is set, there’s used a Max Odds bet.
- Pass Line with Place Bets. The Pass Line Bet is tight by a bet on 6 or 8, or on 5 or 9, if a Point is 6 or 8.
- Pass Line with Odds and Come Bets with Odds. This type of bet strategy can be called an insurance variant, as if a player loses one bet, there are big chances to win the rest one.
In spite of having just a few chances to control the Craps’ playing process, the strategies should always be in a gambler’s manual book.